Saturday, December 24, 2011

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS....



This is how I see all my sweet little BTB lambs snuggling up tonight on the Eve of Christmas.

There would be no better place to fall asleep then Rob's crotch.

I love you all with all my heart and I wish you all the very Merriest Christmas & Happy Holidays ever!

I will be posting one or two posts tomorrow, so stop in if time permits but if not I know I'll talk to you all very soon!

LOVE YOU BTBS! You all are my FAVORITE Christmas gift!
Miss you/L
ve you, Marcela!
X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥


11 comments:

Angelahorny4Rob said...

love you guys! have a merry xmas. I'll stop by tomorrow.

★FreezeBurn♥RobMyCooter★BTB said...

Merry Christmas to you BTB! I'll be here. ♥

LegHitchThis said...

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I miss you guys! I need to come here more. I should make this site my homepage.

★FreezeBurn♥RobMyCooter★BTB said...

YES YOU SHOULD! WE MISS YOU 2!! You have a Merry Christmas! Plus Rob misses you coming here as well. Look how sad he is below.

L♥VES YA!

LegHitchThis said...

Lmfao! He might need some pepto

★FreezeBurn♥RobMyCooter★BTB said...

Trash the pepto! He's some BTB Lovin'!!!

Aurora23 said...

Happy Holidays Everyone! Love you all!

★FreezeBurn♥RobMyCooter★BTB said...

Happy Holidays to you! LOVE YA BTB!

LegHitchThis said...

im down with that ;]

★FreezeBurn♥RobMyCooter★BTB said...

I'm sure you are...you dirty little BTB!

You make me so proud. *dabs away tear*

LegHitchThis said...

Aw! I learned from the best :)♥